Monday, April 20, 2009

I chose to be a mom?

It is Monday morning and time to wake up and get ready for school. John had an exciting weekend with his Birthday and Birthday party. So of course getting ready for school without playing with toys first was not on his agenda. I went in to tell him to put the toys down and get dressed. To which he looked me in the eye ( a first) and firmly told me, "You are always ruining my life!"

This at 7 years old! What am I going to hear at 12 or 14 years old? I choose to be a mom right? Heaven only knows that I never talked back to my mom. I always did what was asked of me. At least that is how I remember it.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Always?! Always ruining his life? How quickly they forget all the good stuff we moms do for them. Poor John and his pathetic life!