Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter

Easter came and went. The bunny comes to our house Friday night. We have made a deal with him to come on Friday night so that we can remember the true meaning of Easter on Sunday. He does not mind this because he has to hop allover, no fancy sleigh! The kids were real excited to see what the bunny would bring them. So excited in fact that John woke up at 5 am! That was an early Easter morning. I went to his room to see his basket and then told him he could play in his room or go back to bed. He just wanted to go downstairs and find eggs. When I said no and he could not wake up Alison he decided he was hungry for breakfast. I told him to eat some of the candy in his basket. By 6:30 am Mark was downstairs with him giving him breakfast. Alison woke up around 7 am and the hunt was over by 8 am.
Alison in her Sunday best. We bought her new "high heel" shoes. She feels so grown up.
Finding eggs!

Found one!


2 comments:

SHAKS Watts said...

I'm with you on the Saturday hunt! I like the Sunday being kept simple.

Melissa said...

Happy Easter! I still need to post our easter as well.