Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Bedtime is for...

Sleeping! At least that is what I as the mom think. However with the sun staying up longer these days, my little ones are disagreeing.
Two nights ago John came downstairs about 20 minutes after I had left his room and proudly announced that he had pulled a tooth! Wonderful, is it the one that has been loose since October and dangles around in his mouth, disgusting the heck out of his parents, you may ask? Of course not! It is a different one that has been loose for about a month. The one from October is still in his mouth and he refuses to pull it. He wants it to fall out on it's own.
This evening Alison was trying to learn how to snap her fingers. This got the whole family snapping. Again, 20 minutes after I left John's room, who should arrive downstairs? John, who has taught himself how to snap! Wonderful! But what happened to going to sleep?

2 comments:

SHAKS Watts said...

How does he have so much patience?! Holy cow! Can he suck a Tootsie Pop all the way to the bottom too?

Melissa said...

I could handle an extra 20 min. awake. Lately both my boys get up in the middle of the night. I go from one bedroom to the other. Tell John congrats on the tooth and snapping.