Thursday, June 11, 2009

Field Day

I helped out at John's field day. It was fun to watch the kids play and enjoy themselves. I can hardly believe that John will be in 2nd grade next year!
Egg on a spoon

Rubber Chicken on a stick

Hopping with bean bag in between knees


Alison's field day was for the whole family. We brought KFC for a picnic dinner. There was face painting, crown decorating and just playing with friends. The kids both got their faces painted. The cottonwood trees were letting loose. It felt like we were in a snow storm! There were so many white flurries falling all over! We all had a great time.

Alison the Kitty Cat


Alison, Nicole (my sister), John, and Jennifer


Autobot John


John's Autobot Symbol
The kids were so proud of their face paint. John had asked the lady to copy the Autobot symbol off his shoe. He was really proud with how it turned out. This was the first time either of them had their face painted. They have never wanted it done before. So bath time that night was not so pleasant for any of us. Oh if things could be permanent.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I have seriously been out of the blogging world for sometime now. I really enjoyed looking back on all you old posts. I wish I had money to visit.