Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat

We had a lot of fun this Halloween! It started with lunch at Sweet Tomatoes for the kids that are not in school. Kids in costume ate for free! The moms had a great time eating and talking. The kids kept themselves entertained and kept going back for more ice cream!
Even, Aliyah, Alison, Ella, Luke
Is Luke not the cutest pirate or what?
Then we went to Heidi Watts' photo studio to have pictures taken. Proceeds were donated to Parrot Creek Child and Family Services. The kids loved having their pictures taken! I will post more when I get them. But here is a small sample!
My Indiana Jones heroes!

Pretty as a Princess

Trick or Treat

4 comments:

Heather said...

Love the family photos!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness those are the cutest costumes and pictures ever!!! Soo adorable! :D

Troyer Clan said...

You guys are so adorable! I bet the kids loved that y'all dressed up w/them!!!!

Melissa said...

Luke is the cutest pirate ever and I don't even know him. Your pictures turned out so well. You make a great Cinderella.