Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Fun at McDonalds

The local McDonald's had a special Halloween party. Happy Meals were on sale and there was free BINGO! We had a blast playing BINGO. There was also a costume contest. Every child in costume received a raffle ticket. There were many prizes available. After calling BINGO two times incorrectly, I was a little hesitant when they called one of our tickets. The employee verified that in fact we had won this time! We won two extra value meal coupons! We are excited to go back and use them.

Indiana Jones


Is he not just the most handsome little guy!


Hanna Montana


She got the "Best of Both Worlds"


That pose Alison is doing next to the tree, is a common stance for her! It just cracks us up!

2 comments:

Jill Lycett said...

Oh my gosh...They are so super cute! I love it!

Melissa said...

I giggle every time I look at these pictures. They are awesome.