Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Carnival

Tonight was the Halloween Carnival at the church. The youth put on a carnival every year for the Primary kids. John and Alison had a wonderful time. Alison really loved the candy bar walk. John really loved the spooky room where you put your hand in a box to feel "creepy" things. John even got his face painted! All along he has said that he was going to be a young Indiana Jones, before he had facial hair. He was not to sure about letting me put "makeup" on him. For some reason he decided last night to let the pretty girl at the face painting booth give him facial hair! I wonder what changed his mind!? Now, I am allowed to give him facial hair for Halloween night. Thank heaven for pretty girls!

Sweet Cinderella
Indiana John trying to eat a doughnut

Alison did not really want to do it after all. She liked watching John and I.

Watch out ladies!

3 comments:

Tanya Quinn said...

I love their costumes!

Michelle said...

Hi Jennifer! Funny story about John:-) Great costumes!

Anonymous said...

OH MY INDIANA JOHNS! he's so HANDSOME I can't wait to see you guys.