Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The case of the...

POOP PELLETS!
Scene: 2 found in Alison's room
1 found in John's room
1 found in hallway
1 found downstairs
Suspects: 3 very potty trained children
2 moms
all wearing underwear and long pants
Admission: no one, but a lot of finger pointing
As for this detective, I am too tired to get to the "bottom" of it. The crime scene is cleaned and the case is closed. I of course have a theory, but for now we will just wait and see if a giant rat ever appears in the house, since none of the humans did it.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

That's too funny. Who do you suspect?

Jennifer said...

Alison, from earlier in the morning. She had gone to the bathroom and played without any clothes on while I was getting ready in my bathroom. When we left that morning I never went back there. John found the first piece downstairs. I think a foot tracked it down. Oh well, what can you do.

Tom Quinn. said...

Did you even taste it to make SURE it was poop. Because, if it wasn't, it was a terrible waste of what could have been tiny chocolate balls.

Tanya Quinn said...

I suspect the giant rat.

Memzy said...

Sorry it's been so long. Who could have done it? You are too funny.

Heather said...

I swear it wasn't ME!