Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Sean's Mission

The Thompson Family

The Missionary
Jennifer just went home for 5 days to say goodbye to Sean. Sean has been called to the Taiwan Taichung Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. He enters the Missionary Training Center on Wednesday, October 17. We love Sean very much. It was so wonderful to be with all of my family again. When I got home the kids looked at a scrapbook my sisters and I put together and John started to cry because he was going to miss uncle Sean.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

That is so sweet about John crying it just made me cry. I am so excited you started a blog now we can keep in touch more often.

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited you have a blog! I've been thinking of doing one for awhile now. I love seeing your family! You are so motivating because you do so much together...Greg and I seem like such boring home bodies. Thanks again for all your work on the scrapbook.

Anonymous said...

I hope I can get motivated to do a blog too. I love that you have one so that I can see what is going on in your neck of the woods!