Thursday, October 18, 2007

Our Family

This is life!
John 5 years old
Alison 3 years old
July 2007
In July we had our family photos updated. This is a small sampling. John is in Kindergarten now and loves it. His favorite thing to do at school is recess. However, he does enjoy music class, computer lab, math and science. Alison goes to pre-school and loves it. She is so excited that this year she gets to stay and do things. The teacher tells me that she can see so much of John in her. From the way she chooses to play Lego's and trains with the boys to things she says and does. Of course we can not forget how she too likes the mud when it is time to play outside just like her brother. Mark is doing well with his job. Still travels, but is trying to come home on Thursday night instead of Friday. Jennifer is trying to keep up with the kids. She just got done doing a fashion show for the stake Young Women Standards Night. If I can figure out how to post video, I will put it on here for your viewing pleasure. Hope all is well with all of you.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Who doesn't like recess and playing in the mud. I think recess was my favorite part of school as well. (no suprise) I love the picture of John and Alison together. Such a cute family. I wish I could see you all more often. I love your family.

Naomi & Greg said...

So glad you have high-speed internet and a blog. Seeing the day-to-day is great! I love you and your kids!

Anonymous said...

My favorite is picture #1, how cute is john? Well Alison is cute too but we already knew that!! Yes I am working on that comic book, I will have it to you in no time. Slow motion, good idea!!
You gotta love little boys right?!

Michelle said...

Jennifer, I am so glad you sent me the link to your family web site! Seeing pictures of your children reminds me that I haven't seen you guys for a long time. You all look wonderful! Is the family super excited about Taiwan????

angelastotler said...

Just wanted to let you know I now have a blog too.