Sunday, December 14, 2008

Snow Day

"I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas"! We woke up to snow this morning! We had a lot of fun playing in the snow together. Of course church was canceled. Snow here on the valley floor is not a common occurrence. So most things shut down. They do not plow or sand neighborhood roads, so you are left to your own devices. We had fun making snow angels, building a snowman, and having snow ball fights. Okay, I was not to willing or happy to participate in the snow ball fighting. I don't like to be cold! I just want to take pictures of everyone else having fun. I do like to go sledding though. Our friends came over to use our driveway, the best one for sledding in the neighborhood. So we got to use their sleds! A wonderful trade. Any time of the year I would tell you I have to much padding on my bottom. But going down an icy driveway in a plastic saucer, I would have to say that I do not have enough padding on my bottom! The kids had a blast! After about an hour in the driveway, we headed across the street to the community college to sled down the hill there. It was fast and fun! It started to blow and snow ice so we headed back home. What a fun day!


1 comment:

Melissa said...

Mark~don't look to excited about sledding down the driveway. I love all the collages, and seeing how much fun the kids are having, and you too Mark.