Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve was spent eating food, playing games and of course, reading the story of Christ's Birth. When it was time for bed the kids got ready so fast! They were excited for Santa to come. On a side note, I know that all of you are jealous of my Christmas Sweater. Mark absolutely can't stand it! I made it when I was a teenager and so for pride reasons, and the fact that he can't stand it, I keep it. I proudly wear it every Christmas just to hear him casually ask me yet again, When did you get that sweater? Is that what you are wearing today? It also comes in handy when your friend tells you that she got invited to a "ugly" Christmas Sweater party and "do you have any thing I could borrow".
Joseph, Mary and Wise Man

Angel, Mary and Wise Man

Our Christmas Eve dessert: giant Fortune Cookie, Gingerbread Man
and other cookies

Yum!

Poor Gingerbread Boy, we caught you!

1 comment:

SHAKS Watts said...

Good for you wearing the sweater. I made my mom a tree sweatshirt in high school and she brought it to me this year. My girls were excited, but I'll be finding a hiding spot for it. At least I have another 11 months before having to avoid it.

Maybe Mark could wear it and you could be little twins. hahahaha!