Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

What a wonderful day! It started with breakfast in bed. The kids are so thoughtful, not the best at selecting a menu, but thoughtful. Then at church I watched Alison sing to me with the other Primary kids and John was next to me singing. John still does not like to go on stage. I got to take a nap and Mark did the dishes. A day of relaxation was just what I needed. I am so lucky to have a wonderful husband and children. They bring me such joy. They make me laugh at all of the funny and cute things they say and do. They try my patience and my faith. They help me become a better mom, wife and woman on a daily basis. I am so thankful Heavenly Father sent me my John and Alison. I am so thankful to have a loving husband who is a wonderful father.


John wanted me to have a picture with his fish.
I enjoyed a performance by both children while I ate.

Alison gave me water, buttered toast and a chocolate doughnut. John gave me orange juice, buttered toast, string cheese, yogurt, and a slice of cheese in a bun. Delicious?

3 comments:

Melissa said...

your kids make me laugh as well. love you and glad you had a great mothers day.

Tanya Quinn said...

Well, Allison improved from last mother's day. She buttered the toast this time. However, what's with the budget cutbacks? Only one chocolate donut instead of two like last year?

Michelle said...

I actually like the way the menu looks!!! ;-)