Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy 35th Mark

Look who turned 35!
This is the Birthday Crown as decided by Alison, courtesy of her dress up clothes. She took the picture and told Mark to pose.

She loves her daddy!

John the budding photographer.

Alison's present to dad= Lego Constructor Set

John's present to dad= Lego Racer Set

Dinner at Buster's BBQ

Happy Birthday Mark!
The kids ran in to wake up Mark this morning and tell him Happy Birthday. After school we went to Fred Meyer to buy presents. Then home to wrap them and make cards. The kids were so excited to have Mark open the gifts, that had to be done before dinner. Then off to Buster's BBQ for dinner. Last night when we were discussing dinner choices the kids asked Mark how old he was going to be. He told them 35 years old. Alison said, "I am never going to be that old. That means that you are going to be a Grandpa tomorrow dad!" Oh the innocence of youth! We picked up some shakes at Mike's Drive-In and brought them home to have with Chocolate Brownie Bread from Great Harvest Bread Co. This stuff is to die for! Mark had a wonderful day and it was nice to celebrate his birthday with him. I want him to know how much I love him and appreciate him. Mark you are a wonderful husband and father. I love you, you old grandpa!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Wow ... 35 ... are you sure? What year was he born? Should I get a calculator? (just kidding)
Looks like everyone had fun.

Naticia said...

I agree with Allison "I am never going to be that old!" (or at least not until next year) Happy Birthday Mark!!!

Melissa said...

Okay I can't believe I didn't leave a post because I read this the other day and it cracked me up. Where did Alison come from? She is always busting me up. Both of your kids say the funniest things. Happy belated birthday Grandpa. So does that mean you're going to be a grandma in a couple of days?