Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy 34th Jennifer

Another year older. Another year wiser, prettier, etc..... right? It was a really fun birthday for me. We went as a family to OMSI for the day. Then we went to dinner at La Carretta. Yummy Mexican food and great company! I could not have asked for a better day. Well, unless it came with a million dollars!

"The Sword in the Salsa", idea and photo courtesy of John.


Me trying to pull said sword out of the salsa. I came, I saw, I did not conquer.

Having the employees sing to me. The kids favorite part. They kept reminding the waiter so they would make sure to do this for me. Actually, we think the waiter did forget. So when he came back for our check, the kids just kept saying, "it's our mom's birthday" over and over. I guess he got the not so sutle hint.


Muy bonita senorita!

A Hannah Montana craft set from Alison. How did she know?

A Lego Power Miners Set from John. I guess I have to dig for my own jewels!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday! You look incredible! Love your hair. Looks like you had a great day.

Naomi & Greg said...

I'm glad you had a fun time! I think your hair looks so good right now. and now. and now ;) Really, I like it and am so glad for a day to celebrate you.

Anonymous said...

Ditto...I love the new hair do! Maybe I could play with your new toys the next time you visit!