Thursday, August 21, 2008

Say What?

I just finished wiping Alison's bottom in the bathroom. As I am helping her put on her panties she asks me why I am always touching her bottom? I tell her that I don't always touch her bottom and I point out that I am not touching it right now. To which she quickly bends over putting her bottom in my face and tells me to touch it, and smell it!
me: I am not going to touch or smell your bottom!
Alison: It smells like chocolate!
me: I don't think so!
Earlier in the morning Alison asked if she could pick a movie. I said yes. She finally picked one and I was in the kitchen while she was putting it in the DVD player.
me: What movie did you pick?
A: The Dreamworks movies.
me: Oh, Pixar Shorts.
A: No, it is long.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Chocolate?
That is so random, I don't even know what to say ... but thanks for the laugh!

Melissa said...

I love hearing your conversations with Alison. That girl cracks me up.