Wednesday, June 18, 2008

New Jersey

Mark and I were given the opportunity to fly out to New Jersey to see if it was a place that we would want to live. His company offered him a position at the corporate office, thus we would need to move. New Jersey is a very beautiful state. Once I located it on the map, and then learned some of its history, I was planning family outings before even looking at homes. Then we looked at homes. Beautiful, but pricey. We are in such a good spot right now with John and the support team we have put together for him in the school, that we just could not justify making the move. It was nice to get away together for 5 days. We flew my mom in to watch the kids and that put our minds at ease. Our 10th anniversary is June 28th, so we just called the trip our "second honeymoon". But wait, did we even have a first honeymoon? Oh yea, I almost forgot. Disneyland for 2 days with Mark's entire family and Dad Davis knocking on the door at 6:30 am to see if we were up and ready to go into the park!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that doesn't happen everyday. wish you all the best.

Melissa said...

Angela and I were already planning a trip as well.