Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Alison's Friend Birthday Party

This year Alison wanted a Luau for her Birthday party. So we invited some of her friends from school over for a wonderful afternoon of fun! They swam, did the hula, played games and ate. We had tropical drinks with Flamingo straws, fruit and of course cupcakes and ice cream cones. The girls all had a great time and got along really well. They were such good friends at school. Alison is looking forward to the new school year to see her friends again.
The Hula Girl!

Kaydyn, Aviana, Quinn, Ella, Alison, Elizabeth

They swam while listening to Hanna Montana. Sometimes a girl just has to dance!

They played Hot Coconut! They also did the Limbo. I was holding the Limbo bar, so no pictures of that one.

Opening presents.

The cupcake tower!

Does she look happy or what!

4 comments:

SHAKS Watts said...

What a fantastic party, Jennifer!! It looks like so much fun but I am sure it was just as fun to plan it all.

And little umbrellas? I am thinking I will add that to dinner sometime next week just to shake things up. Where did you find them?

Debie said...

Super cute! Looks like she had a fun 6th birthday party!

Miss Kelli said...

Oh my gosh...it turned out so cute!!!

Melissa said...

Okay, I don't know where ive been but it certainly hasn't been blog world. I thought I had just checked your blog and now all these wonderful posts i've never seen and it says you posted them 5weeks ago. I've really got to get with the program. You did a great job with Alisons party, and is all that greenery behind the group pic in your back yard? I love it! I hope she got our gift. We're sad we did'nt get to see you in bake town.