Saturday, June 26, 2010

Dance Recital

Tonight was the kids dance recital. They have been going to Studio One for a year now. They really love it! John has been taking Break I. Alison was in a Ballet, Tap, Tumble Combo class. Alison was really excited for the recital. She loved her costume and loves to perform. John was very nervous. The rehearsal the night before was very helpful to help calm his nerves a bit. We were lucky to still have Grandma and Grandpa Davis and Jason still here. So they also got to watch the performance. When I get my DVD of the performance I will post their dances. Great job kids! We love watching you dance!

John with his teacher Brian. Brian also heads up a group of break dancers that perform at the Trail Blazer's games!

Alison

John, Jason, Alison.
*Side note- John is not hugging himself. That is how he does his "cool" pose.*


Happy Family


John, Grandpa, Grandma, Alison

John's formal picture

John's class' performance was called Robot Rock.

Alison's formal picture

Alison's class' performance was called Circus Ballerina.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I wish we lived closer to each other so I could see them.