Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was very special this year. I love that the kids can write now and make me such wonderful cards! I received many compliments like: my mom is good at making macaroni and cheese and cookies; my mom has pretty hair; thank you for making me happy; thank you for taking care of me; you are as pretty as a princess; you are smart, you know how to do pluses (addition)!

John made me this beautiful clay pot. It proudly sits on my bathroom counter and holds my ring at night.

Alison made me hand prints and lovely cards.
Mark took us to Olive Garden for dinner. I am so thankful for these wonderful spirits I have the opportunity to raise here on this earth. I am glad to be their mother. I am also thankful for a wonderful, loving husband.

1 comment:

Tanya Quinn said...

Doing pluses IS an accomplishment. I bet some moms can't anymore!