Sunday, March 14, 2010

Mom + Mono = Bad Blogger!

The first part of February I tested positive for mono! How you ask? We asked the same thing! Since it is the "kissing" disease, and no one else in my family had it... I know what you are thinking and the answer is NO, I did not kiss someone outside of my family. Anyways, I am just starting to get energy back. So this is me telling all of you I am sorry for not updating you about Thanksgiving, Christmas, Mark's birthday, my birthday and everything else that has happened to date. I will repent and get going on it, next week...

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Mom + Moving = bad blogger as well. I just happened to have some down time and was checking blogs and saw you just posted. I think I remember mom saying you had mono. Glad your feeling better. I'll post some pictures soon of our new place. Love you all.

jefferies said...

Oh! Poor Jennifer! I was wondering what happened to you! Well...if it makes you feel more at ease (or not) I learned in my infectious diseases class in college that you can also get mono from inhaling someone else's ahh-choo!! Feel better soon!

Debie said...

So sorry to hear you have not been feeling well. Look on the bright side, you got better just in time for spring break fun! Don't wear yourself out and get sick again. Take care.

Anonymous said...

this is Nicole by the way... cant figure how to comment from my phone with my name.