Thursday, September 10, 2009

Kindergarten

Alison started Kindergarten today. She was so excited! She went to bed last night telling me how she was going to pose for her pictures in the morning. This year I am giving her a choice between two outfits (that match) and she gets to choose which one. I have been trying to teach her about matching, one piece is a solid while the other has a pattern. She is learning.

Alison's fashionable poses.




Mrs. McNeel and Alison.

Alison is so excited to be in school and loves Mrs. McNeel. She will also be attending Kinder Day. Kindergarten is only 2.5 hours. Kinder Day takes the kids, no more than 12, from the end of Kindergarten to the end of the school day. Alison is so excited to eat lunch at school and ride the bus with John and the other neighborhood kids. I was nervous for her first day riding the bus. It was hard for me to let my baby go and not see her again until 2:30 pm. She is loving school and I know she will have a great year.

3 comments:

Heather said...

What a little poser! Must be in the genes? These photos will be good to look back at one day.

Heather said...

Oh yea, did you see my blog? My guy's a poser too!

Debie said...

She looks SO cute and happy to be in Kindergarten!