Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Imagination

While picking Alison up from school today the teacher asked me if Alison had really broken her finger when she was younger. I said no and then asked Alison who just walked up if she had broken her finger before. She replied, "yes, when I was younger I got it jammed in John's back and had to go to the hospital and have x-rays!" I looked at the teacher with a smile and commented on the wonderful imagination she has. We laughed and the teacher told me that she had them all convinced!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Sophia was always like that as well. Once she told Delani's mom who commented on her purse that she got it in Hawaii. She also told them she took ballet and then showed them her moves. I've always wondered what gets said when I'm not around.

Heather said...

Yes, Pierce has convinced his teacher that Gary got a new car, convinced the neighbor that we got a dog, and convinced his grandma that he needed ear surgery. It's a little scary!

Tanya Quinn said...

Give that girl paper and pen!