Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Princess Party

Alison wanted a Disney Princess Party for her birthday. She asks at least once a day when we are going back to Disneyland. So I decided to bring Disney Princess' to her. All the guests wore their best princess attire. We had a lot of fun dancing, playing games and eating cake and ice cream. Which the girls decided to put their faces into! It was a magical day for Alison and she had a lot of fun. That night when I was laying with her she said,"I wish my party was longer! Mom, you took some gorgeous pictures of me today!"
Oh how lovely!

Good Times

Where is my Fairy Godmother?!

Silly Girls

Priceless


"Happy Birthday"


The Royal Cake

Dancing

The invitation

Game time

Decorating crowns

Our Pretty Princess

3 comments:

Heather said...

I LOVE the photo of you and Alison holding hands and looking at each other. It looks like an advertisement for ... princesses? Ok, how about an advertisement for childhood memories.
Nice work Jennifer and Heidi.
Beautiful!

Naomi & Greg said...

What an amazing party. Jennifer, you know how to make everything special and creative.

Melissa said...

Jennifer, you are such an amazing mom. I loved Alisons pic. in the castle on the cake. You looked great dressed up as Cinderella. Where did you get that costume? Love the pictures. You had your friend take them didn't you?