Monday, March 10, 2008

February

My how time flies when you are having fun! February was a busy and fun month for our family. I have already posted Mark's birthday, so here is the rest of the month. It starts with Jennifer's 33rd birthday. Then at the request of my mother, who wanted to see what my friends look like, I have posted pictures of a going away party I had for my friend Sara who is moving to Burns, OR. I was the host of play group this month and we had an "Un-Birthday Party" and made Valentines and Fruit Loop jewelry. Then there is Valentines Day. I was the "Party Mom" who organized John's class party. It was a lot of fun! The kids decorated cookies and traded valentines and played "Pin the Nose on the Heart". John and Alison received a Build-A-Bear gift card from Mark and I for Valentines Day, so there are shots of them building and fluffing. We hope you enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

Naomi & Greg said...

my you did have a busy but exciting month. we can't wait to see you guys and have a b-day party with John. You look great Jennifer.