Saturday, December 15, 2007

No More Pony Tails

Well our little girl is growing up! She has been telling me for a month now that she wants to get her hair cut. She wants it short like mine and her friends Ella and Kaylee. Dad did not want to loose his little girl and neither did I. Besides, what will I do with all of the cute hair bows and clips I have for her? So we let her get her hair cut. And isn't she just the cutest thing ever! We think so. Although dad is still trying to adjust to her new look, she is very proud of it and admires herself ever time she is in front of the mirror.
Alison painting bags for her teachers Christmas presents. The before look.

Best Buddies

Her new look!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

she couldn't be any cuter, I love her new look!!!

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh she looks great with it cut, and your hair looks good in that photo as well. How much longer is it now? Love the new hair Alison.

Naomi & Greg said...

Alison is adorable!!! Who knew it would be soooo cute.

angelastotler said...

Ohh My Gosh!!! You both look Great! I only wish I could pull off such a cute look!