Friday, November 9, 2007

Disney Princess on Ice




Our Princess

Last Friday, November 2nd, I took Alison to see Disney Princess on Ice. She had so much fun! Here eyes were wide open with excitement as she watched each of the princesses come out for their story. Her favorites are Ariel, Belle, Cinderella and Snow White. If you ask her what her favorite part of the show was she will tell you the thunder storm during Ariel. We carpooled with some friends but our seats were not together. So when we arrived I took her to the gift stand first and she picked out the Cinderella light up spinner she is holding in the picture. Then I saw the Minnie ears, which we needed on Halloween night, so I bought them for the dress up box. We also bought her a Princess t-shirt, which she wears proudly. Then we saw that you could have your picture taken with Ariel, so we had to do that. I asked her if she wanted me to be in it with her, she gave me the hand and said, "no, just me." We bought our popcorn and then headed to the seats. Thanks to the Internet I have found some better pictures than the ones I took. So here are a few for your viewing pleasure.



It was such a joy for me as a mom to see her eyes filled with wonder and excitement. I could just imagine what she was thinking as she saw these Princesses in person. I knew she was going to have great dreams that night. It brought back memories for me of going to Disneyland and seeing the characters in person and feeling the magic! She asks daily if we can go back to watch the Princess on the ice. Both kids are more excited to go to Disneyland now. We are working on planning a trip. If this show comes to your town, I highly recomend it.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I have wanted to take Sophia to that the last couple of times they have come to town but missed it. Everytime I see pictures of Disneyland it always brings back fond memories for me as well. How lucky we were to have gone just about every summer of our lives. We had such patient parents because I know it had to have been hard. I can't wait to share the same experience with my kids as well.

Naomi & Greg said...

Alison looks so excited to be there and so happy. So she isn't really all about transformers. How can anyone not love the princesses?! It is such a magical feeling and I often want Greg to take me as well...who knows if I'll ever have a daughter.